Offered for the first time since construction in 2006 and located in the highly desirable well established Wollongong northern seaside suburb of Thirroul, 4a Jones Lane represents a rare opportunity for the astute buyer to secure what is a perfectly positioned contemporary freestanding two storey home.
The home enjoys a quite Laneway address perched upon Kennedy’s Hill, with unobstructed panoramic coastal views and offering relaxed all year round holiday-like living.
The lucky residents can simply meander their way down to Thirroul surf beach and the sea pool or, take an easy walk into the village for a coffee or, visit one of the many restaurants or, see a show at Anita’s theatre – it’s all there, just minutes away!
And when Sydney calls, you will find yourself to be in close proximity to the main commuter rail stop of Thirroul Station.
4a Jones Lane features:
• A compact, full-width easy maintenance level allotment located within easy walking distance to the sandy beach or sea pool;
• Open plan upstairs living featuring a light and airy kitchen adjoining a combined lounge and dining room with a view from every window;
• Wide multi-zone tiled and partially covered balcony with expansive ocean views ideal for entertaining;
• Three upstairs bedrooms (master with walk-in robe and ensuite) with a fresh and bright family bathroom;
• Easy breezy large downstairs family room adjoining the entry foyer and opening on to a functional front lawn space bathing in sunshine;
• Also adjoining the downstairs family room, with easy access to the separate toilet, is a private weather protected rear outdoor BBQ terrace;
• Easy care polished timber floors and high ceilings throughout;
• The home benefits from a large double garage plus additional onsite parking for four cars in total;
This is the ideal home, weekender or holiday hideaway - just move in, put your feet up and enjoy the blue ribbon quality lifestyle on offer!
Contact the Agent today and arrange your inspection of this outstanding property.
* Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources understood to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested party should rely on their own enquiries.
+61 419 983 894
PO BOX 3033 Austinmer NSW 2515